Now Serving: Better Off-Site Meetings in Denver
Lets face it, most meeting spaces are dull. Underwhelming “ballrooms” that all look alike, welcoming a group of peers to a room of tables and a day of talking, and maybe some mediocre lunch. If the content is good and the mind is focused, this scenario will do okay. It will, as they say, get the job done. But we would like to offer your something better. Something distinguished and inspired…
A top-floor ballroom with a high ceiling full of stars. A rose garden with an outdoor bar. Antique parlors trimmed with exotic hardwoods and mosaic ceilings. An extensive menu of chef prepared food, ranging from the expected to the extraordinary. Five private guest suites for out of town attendees. Attentive care from the Estates owners and friendly staff. 127 years of history, wrapped in a Victorian elegance that cannot be reproduced in new spaces. These are the some of the built-ins that come when you host a meeting at The Lumber Baron Inn.
We offer catering for groups from 10 – 150. From small meetings to weekend conferences, the Lumber Baron stands out as a distinguished place to meet.
Additional meeting specifications:
- Third floor ballroom has a capacity of 100 people
- Outdoor garden area has a capacity of 150 people
- Five elegant suites provides overnight accommodations
- In house commercial kitchen offers extensive catering menu
- A/V needs, easels, podiums and other props and equipment available
- Dedicated staff
- In-house catering with extensive menu
- 3 bars (copper bar, ballroom bar, garden bar)
We invite you to check out our full Conference and Events Menu here.
To inquire about booking or for a tour, contact Erin @ Erin@lumberbaron.com